Pedrosa

Like him? why?

dont like him? why?

Ash :?:

Boring he is.

Bland he is.

His leathers are more colourful then he can ever be. :lol:

Edited by Philk

Tiny, fast and talented when the conditions suit him. Can be a bit unpredictable if he's not happy with the conditions and/or set-up. Seems to lack personality which is a shame for someone in his position. I can't see him ever having the popularity of riders like Rossi, Edwards, Toseland and Lorenzo, not to mention former greats like Doohan and Schwantz...

I suppose we could be getting it all wrong and he's just a bit shy, he has made the odd comment which has been a headline. Generally having a go at Nicky.

I think the biggest problem is he just doesn't seem like he's ever that happy and lets think about it this guys get paid and paid well to ride/race motorbikes, which as Kevin Schwarz once said "thats gotta be the greatest job in the world."

I suppose we could be getting it all wrong and he's just a bit shy, he has made the odd comment which has been a headline. Generally having a go at Nicky.

I think the biggest problem is he just doesn't seem like he's ever that happy and lets think about it this guys get paid and paid well to ride/race motorbikes, which as Kevin Schwarz once said "thats gotta be the greatest job in the world."

I think puig is to blame, he instils this idea of professionalism that stifles fun. look at Bradders he's similar in a way, smiles a bit more though. :D

I think that Pedrosa, like Stoner, just takes his job very seriously? He's not exactly Mr. Personality but then again I recall the same thing being levelled at Mick Doohan. I've got no thoughts about him either way unlike Stoner, who I'm rapidly going off due to him carping on about faults with his bike and/or other riders. At least Pedrosa just gets on with the job at hand and deals with any problems without complaining to the world about it. As I say, I have no real problems with him but I'm not a fan either, he's just one of the current riders. They can't all be a Rossi or Schwantz and anyway, I don't know if the paddock could cope with them all being like that. In every championship there are characters and rivals who some will like and some won't. It's just the way of things.... ?

Anyway, must stop sitting on this fence now, it's getting uncomfortable!

I think that Pedrosa, like Stoner, just takes his job very seriously? He's not exactly Mr. Personality but then again I recall the same thing being levelled at Mick Doohan. I've got no thoughts about him either way unlike Stoner, who I'm rapidly going off due to him carping on about faults with his bike and/or other riders. At least Pedrosa just gets on with the job at hand and deals with any problems without complaining to the world about it. As I say, I have no real problems with him but I'm not a fan either, he's just one of the current riders. They can't all be a Rossi or Schwantz and anyway, I don't know if the paddock could cope with them all being like that. In every championship there are characters and rivals who some will like and some won'norks just the way of things.... ?

Anyway, must stop sitting on this fence now, it's getting uncomfortable!

:stupid:

stoner shows all the signs of been a spoilt petulant brat. Only child, parents sold everything to fulfill his dreams. He's used to stamping his foot and getting his own way.

Guest nastro azzurro

Dunt like him....... Never have and prob never will.

he is sooooooooo flippin boring!!!!!!!

Credit to him fopr his riding..... But for gods sake man........ Cheer up!!!!!!

If he was stuck in this office i could understand why he miserable... but his office....Oh what i would give to swap!!!!!! :wink: