Found on YouTube.

1 hour ago, Stu said:

Be interesting how much time that took to do :lol: 

Brilliant though 

1 hour ago, Tiggie said:

I love things like that. Creative and so much effort has clearly gone into it :thumb:

He definitely must have some patience. 
It must have taken him 4-5 times longer?

Cool video. 
Lovely end result 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Anyone seen one of these fake vids from foreign parts where they pull some bike out of the jungle which has been deliberately painted with red mud to resemble rust ? They then proceed to "Restore " the bike to its former glory by just giving everything a good clean . 

14 hours ago, fastbob said:

Anyone seen one of these fake vids from foreign parts where they pull some bike out of the jungle which has been deliberately painted with red mud to resemble rust ? They then proceed to "Restore " the bike to its former glory by just giving everything a good clean . 

Yep, think There was one about a CB750, came up as a recommendation, but I didn’t bother watching it, along with all the “I bought the cheapest bike on Amazon” & “I bought the cheapest bike I could find & rode 2000 miles home” bollox !!

I saw one like that about removing rust from a sword. An old sword that had been found buried underground, completely rusted over. He used wd40 and some steel wool for a few minutes and the whole thing came up gleaming with no signs pitting or scars :roll: