Foxs Diner Sat. 7th June

Guest justarider

got back at 5

great to meet Coco--my new bestest ever best mate--

Yorbandit got his bike there after monkey of the grease didn't tighten his nuts enough--- :shock:

Mel and Gweev with Mrs G and Amanda[Pipey 79 who don't post owt :wink: ]

--the tea there is cr*p--the chips are cr*p--ran outta burgers but suspect they'd be cr*p anyway--so hasn't altered since my last visit several moons ago

--what a fabulous ride around we all had to---all 8 miles of it 8)

--I wish people who go to these things would work out some route for a ride around instead of blaming others for not organising a route :lol: :lol: :lol: -

-Coco my new bestest ever best mate had a map and Mrs G and Pipey could not decide where to go so it was obviously the womens fault :lol: :lol: :lol:

Apparently J'ase turned up---now known as the invisible man--that army camouflage is brilliant cos we never saw him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Till the next time folks

I did mention that Coco is my new bestest ever best mate ever didn't I :wink:

We got back safe and sound.....

Nice to see G, Mrs G and Justa again..... and meeting Coco and Yor...

Couldn't comment about the chips as some miserable b4stid riding a green Triumph didn't share them :lol:

hi all been to fox diner a few times food never been that good there :puke:

Not surprised with the staff they had working there :shock:

yes know what u mean.....young kids,its gone down hill since they took over

What do you mean the invisible man? Col you have seen the colour of my bike didn't you see me? :lol:

Shame I never saw any of you I know a good route up to Aylesbury via Thame and then on to Bicester taking in On Yer Bike at the same time which has a butty van on a Saturday....

I haven't had a decent bacon butty at that place in a long time and wasn't impressed in waiting for 10 mins for a can of coke.

Sorry I didn't get to see anybody it doesn't matter though as today was a good oppourtunity to get a new rear tyre.....