FUEL PROTEST Thurs 5th

TC

Everyone goes on about the price of fuel nows your chance to be involved.

Theres a protest planned for Thurs 5th leaveing Birch sevices M62 at 8am and riding around to Salford and some bikes clogging up other routes into Manchester.

So if you you want to protest (or just want to anoy the Mancs trying to get to work) Nows your chance.

It will all be over in an hour or so then you have the rest of the day on your bike.

Just got this by email from admin here:

POSSIBLE DISRUPTION TO MANCHESTER/SALFORD ROADS TOMORROW

A ' go-slow' protest by motorcyclists is being planned for the Manchester/Salford area tomorrow (Thursday 5 June).

Around 1000 cyclists are expected to take part in the protest which is over current fuel prices. The University has been informed by Greater Manchester Police (GMP) that the protest is due to start at 7.00am at Birch Services on the M62 near Middleton.

Disruption is expected on the M62, M60 and M602, as well as Trafford Road.

GMP say that the level of disruption is difficult to predict, however if you are travelling to the University tomorrow morning you should allow extra time for your journey.

You can find out more about traffic delays by visiting the AA Roadwatch website at: http://www.theaa.com/travelwatch/travel_news.jsp

Just got this by email from admin here:

POSSIBLE DISRUPTION TO MANCHESTER/SALFORD ROADS TOMORROW

A ' go-slow' protest by motorcyclists is being planned for the Manchester/Salford area tomorrow (Thursday 5 June).

Around 1000 cyclists are expected to take part in the protest which is over current fuel prices. The University has been informed by Greater Manchester Police (GMP) that the protest is due to start at 7.00am at Birch Services on the M62 near Middleton.

Disruption is expected on the M62, M60 and M602, as well as Trafford Road.

GMP say that the level of disruption is difficult to predict, however if you are travelling to the University tomorrow morning you should allow extra time for your journey.

You can find out more about traffic delays by visiting the AA Roadwatch website at: http://www.theaa.com/travelwatch/travel_news.jsp

I see your admin have their fingers on the pulse - cyclists indeed! :lol:

i went on it was a briliant event and did its job stopped all the traffic met some great people and had a laugh. i did post a thread but nobody seemed interested so i went on me todd 8)

typical me got on the telly on an interview but i was in the background hitching my jeans up doing a propper jig :roll: :lol: :lol: