Yamaha MT-125 2020 Plate (MY2019) for sale

So the time has come to part ways with the trusty machine that I have had for a little over a year whilst I completed and obtained my full license.

The bike is a 2019 model Yamaha MT-125 on a 2020 plate (late registration), so still has until June 2022 for warranty. It's currently on 6214 which will increase slightly upto this weekend when I collect my new ride.

The bike has recently had a new JL HD chain and sprockets fitted and an 1800 mile oil service (last weekend) completed by the dealer I purchased it from. It is also fitted with some grip puppies which are easily removed if needed. The only down side is that the rear wheel has some paint chipping due to the original security chain I was using.

The bike is finance free and I have been the only owner from new. It also has a DataTool tracker fitted for security piece of mind.

I would like £3500 which seems to be the average going rate that I can find.

Dash.jpg

Front.jpg

Left.jpg

Rear.jpg

Right.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

You probably have already, but putting on fbook marketfullofwnkers will get some interest. As will preloved and others
at least for free advertising. You will get a LOT of absolute wnkers though too.
The price is right, people just don't want to pay it. You may be in it for the long haul if you want to keep it at that price (which I would).

I'd mention they hold their price extremely well too. If kept in good condition.

• Like 1

Price  depends how quick you want to sell it , I haven’t looked what they are going for but if your pricing it in comparison with prices at dealers then people would most likely prefer to buy from the dealer as they get that reassurance if they got any problems 

• Like 1

On 26/08/2021 at 07:56, peatear said:

You will get a LOT of absolute wnkers though too.

Yep. My boss has just put their old kitchen units and countertops on Facebook for sale.  

Had one person assuming that the light fitting shown in the photo would be part of the sale and another who expected it to come with full printed instructions on how to install :shock:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Six30 said:

Price  depends how quick you want to sell it , I haven’t looked what they are going for but if your pricing it in comparison with prices at dealers then people would most likely prefer to buy from the dealer as they get that reassurance if they got any problems 

I have priced it lower than dealers as I understand the dealer/warranty side of things. Even though the bike still have a manufacturer warranty until next June.

• Like 1