Just a thought for @Stu

Ian Frog

1 hour ago, Tiggie said:

@Stu Might be best to get someone other than yourself to have some input or it will probably end up looking like this :lol:

High-Visibility-Polite-Think-Bike.jpg

Will the BMW spin while the logo stays in place, could help with road safety n all, you know like who could say they didn't see you 😁 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 22/08/2021 at 03:26, Stu said:

I will look in to something when I get chance and maybe call on @RantMachine 's skills to design something :lol: 

Yeah, I can probably find a good moment to bunk off work and throw some ideas together... let me know when you wanna run with the idea

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RantMachine said:

Yeah, I can probably find a good moment to bunk off work and throw some ideas together... let me know when you wanna run with the idea

Hi @RantMachine

Are you thinking of something similar to the round ZRX owners club one that people have commented on?

If so I have a spare I could lend you if it helps?

Cheers

Ian

3 hours ago, RantMachine said:

feel free to twag off work and send me some samples :thumb: 

On 20/08/2021 at 19:53, Six30 said:

That’s an idea , we could travel round to old peoples homes and challenge the residents to fights.

@Six30 just wait till old Doris has a bit of an infection. Then you won't be so brave, I know afew with lasting war wounds.

On 23/08/2021 at 11:36, Ian Frog said:

Hi @RantMachine

Are you thinking of something similar to the round ZRX owners club one that people have commented on?

If so I have a spare I could lend you if it helps?

Cheers

Ian

Honestly I hadn't thought about it any detail yet. Work is busy as hell and I mostly just idly browse the forum on my phone during poop breaks.

• Haha 1

Hi Stu

Funnily enough I measured it the other day and it`s dia is 50mm or 2" in old money.

As it`s round I presume you are looking for additional BMW roundels lol.

Cheers

Ian

• Haha 1

Just now, Ian Frog said:

Let me know if you want to borrow my spare one?

Cheers

Ian

I should be fine to be honest I have seen some places that can do them at 8cm and was just trying to visualise it really! 

I quickly knocked this up but needs work 

sticker.png

• Like 2

The backing stuff on the ZRX one is silver to make the text stand out so something similar should work with the TMBF logo and maybe not need anything else than a darkish background?

Nice start though !

Cheers

Ian

• Like 1