See ya

Paul-Kent

After much battling with my mental health and trying to a happy place I’ve decided that motorbikes aren’t included anymore.

I hoped getting out there again would help but it hasn’t, therefore I’ve sold the bike and decided that my biking days are done.

just wanna thank Stu and all you gang for my time here. 
keep it shiny side up all of ya 

seeya on the other side 👍🏼

• Sad 1

@Paul-Kent  all the best sir .... but dont forget, motorcycles are in your blood, your be back :thumb:

i used to know a Paul Kent at school , are you from Dartford area ?

Edited by Six30

6 minutes ago, Stu said:

Thats a shame @Paul-Kent hope things work out for you

Dont be a stranger though feel free to pop back anytime even if its just to take the piss out of @Six30 :D 

rude again , i can see a pattern forming here.

• Haha 1

This is exactly when you should buy a Sportster . Please trust me on this . Since I finally let go of my GSXR 1100 and bought my Harley I have enjoyed biking so much more . I've been on runs , met new people , been to custom shows and bike nights and  spent more time laughing , singing and just grinning at the sheer impractical absurdity of the thing than with any other bike . My mental health can wobble on occasions and my Asperger's needs kicking into touch from time to time but joining the Sportster community has really helped me weather life's storms . I refer specifically to the Sportster Sickness Facebook group . Why not join for a bit as an observer just to get the flavour of things . https://youtu.be/75Lz7eZYb8U

IMG_20210714_201315341.jpg

Edited by fastbob
  • Like 7

31 minutes ago, fastbob said:

This is exactly when you should buy a Sportster . Please trust me on this . Since I finally let go of my GSXR 1100 and bought my Harley I have enjoyed biking so much more . I've been on runs , met new people , been to custom shows and bike nights and  spent more time laughing , singing and just grinning at the sheer impractical absurdity of the thing than with any other bike . My mental health can wobble on occasions and my Asperger's needs kicking into touch from time to time but joining the Sportster community has really helped me weather life's storms . I refer specifically to the Sportster Sickness Facebook group . Why not join for a bit as an observer just to get the flavour of things . https://youtu.be/75Lz7eZYb8U

IMG_20210714_201315341.jpg

Don’t you miss not washing and having to have a silly  goaty beard Bob  ?

2 hours ago, Six30 said:

Don’t you miss not washing and having to have a silly  goaty beard Bob  ?

I think I get what you're saying despite it being arse backwards . As a model Civil Servant I am clean shaven and well scrubbed . It is only when I turn the key and unleash the thunder of my all American freedom machine that I am transformed into a filth encrusted Road Warrior . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Just now, Ian Frog said:

Careful @dynax will be looking to get you to prospect for his group!

I must get out on the Harley again soon as I haven`t ridden her since the Rex and the Busa came home.

I am sure she is jealous lol.

Cheers

Ian

Rugby bikefest is on the 26th ..

49 minutes ago, Ian Frog said:

Thanks for the heads up Bob.

Is there a dress code ? (I.E Harley Zed or Busa do you think?)

Cheers

Ian

Anything goes Froggy - it’s a real mix of all sorts 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ian Frog said:

Thanks for the heads up Bob.

Is there a dress code ? (I.E Harley Zed or Busa do you think?)

Cheers

Ian

The general public love a Harley .

On 05/09/2021 at 17:41, Ian Frog said:

Careful @dynax will be looking to get you to prospect for his group!

I must get out on the Harley again soon as I haven`t ridden her since the Rex and the Busa came home.

I am sure she is jealous lol.

Cheers

Ian

Not using the Harley very much eh ?  Perhaps we should have a talk about that .