Motorcycle Sat Nav Comms.

Hi all.

Just ordered the Ultimate Addons bar mount for my Samsung Galaxy. I've downloaded the Cali Moto app for the navigation. Going to give that a try first.

What ear buds, bluetooth or wired have you found to be the best for the nav commentary.

Regards. 

Sorry to be negative, but I had Calimoto on a paid subscription and I uninstalled it and got a refund from G Pay.

It was missing swathes of roads and was slow to update. That and a distinct liking for sending you round in circles and down rubbish roads.

I got the RouteYou app instead, but I find I use  G Maps  most of the time.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Breezin said:

That and a distinct liking for sending you round in circles and down rubbish roads.

Well I wasn't going to say that, but it's exactly what happened when I was out with someone else leading the route and using Calimoto.

Trouble was it had started pissing down and all I wanted to do was a direct ride home. That thing took us on a 8 mile circular and brought us back out on the main road about 1/2 mile from where it took us off.

I think it should be re-named Calimotohohoho

• Like 1
  • Haha 1