Hi, new 125 rider here

i recently changed the crank case on my baimo renegade, uses the same engine as a Lexmoto vixen, and in trying to start it it won’t work, it had drained all oil for 3 or 4 days before the fix, but was sputtering before the fix due to oil leak. The kick start moves so I don’t think the engine is seized but otherwise I have no clue what the problem is, I’ve changed spark plugs I’ve charged the battery, the oil isn’t over full. Please help I need this bike to get to work

Is it just kickstart or does it have an electric start? When you try and start it what happens if anything? Does it sound like it's trying to start or us it just completely dead? 

So by not starting do you mean

The engine is not  turning over when you press the starter button .

or is it

Turning over but not starting .  ?

something to think of if its turning over but not starting 

The engines may be the same but is ignition pick up the same or does it need thecorresponding ecu/cdi ..