Beaulieu Motorcycle World

could do 6th--is there beer tent ?-- any crumpet to perve over ?

Mel--what about that Wednesday meet you were on about--got a link or info on it ?

can't see it ---awww gawd not somat else to sign on for :wink:

so that shower is southwest riders ---any good or is it all serious stuff with no drivel---

--btw---nice cornering today and at least we managed to fill bikes up with fuel :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so that shower is southwest riders ---any good or is it all serious stuff with no drivel---

--btw---nice cornering today and at least we managed to fill bikes up with fuel :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I haven't met any of them... forum is worth a look though.. mostly Devon and Cornwall, my ol neck of the woods....

And regarding your final point... thank the lord for tips and advice offered on these forums..... :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Who made it to the show then??

Haven't been for a while and was a bit disappointed with it...

The trade stands were full of tat and sweat shop made cr4p bike wear.. in fact the trade stand/owners club fields were mostly empty compared to my previous visit... :shock:

No celebs either apart from Phil Read and Trevor Nation... :(

Good weather though 8) and the motor museum is always worth a visit..

Who made it to the show then??

Haven't been for a while and was a bit disappointed with it...

The trade stands were full of tat and sweat shop made cr4p bike wear.. in fact the trade stand/owners club fields were mostly empty compared to my previous visit... :shock:

No celebs either apart from Phil Read and Trevor Nation... :(

Good weather though 8) and the motor museum is always worth a visit..

hi me and mrs went on sunday could not make saturday.....weather was crap...not much on show side due to weather...food expensive,,,,,in all not worth the entre fee..... :evil:

hey went on the sat me and few bikes went down was ok but nuthing great picked up some cheap camo trousers but nothing werth the credit charge did get to sit on zx10 but i cant eva get 1 i will die lol