Motorcycle untouched for approx 9 months. Oil and petrol

Hello,

I had to leave my yamaha XJ6 in Portugal approx 9 months ago, due to lockdowns and other long stories. I will be going back to it on Monday. 

Obviously the battery will be flat and quiet possibly dead?

My main concern is the petrol and oil which had been sat in there the whole time. 

Iv ordered some new oil and a filter and intend to do an oil change. The only issue is ideally I'd drive it to my friends house about 5 miles away, where he has a oil tray etc but I'm worried about the old oil in there running through the engine and seizing it. Any advise on that would be greatly appreciated. 

2nd Qu is the petrol that's been sat there... is it going to be bad for the engine to run it? Or should I drain it and some new in?

Thanks 

Personally I wouldn’t bother changing the oil unless it’s due anyway, charge the battery, top the tank up with fresh fuel and give it a decent run providing there’s no issues with brakes or suspension after being parked up. 
but being in a daily warm country I’d imagine it’s all fine