Foggy on Jt

techno

Guest nastro azzurro

Point to prove eh :?: :?:

Next year maybe....... JT Doing good this year, the one thing i would agree with though is a podium @ Donny.

But then again...... Remind me again, What di Fogarty do in GP again :?: :?: :?: :?: :wink:

Don't think he is saying anything there that JT wouldn't say himself.

But as you say, it is the Sun, so he probably didn't say it at all :lol:

First off as others have said it's in the Sun, so probably not true. At least I hope it's not true, Foggy has been outspoken in other media before, even MCN.

Toseland is doing a great job on a satelitte bike. Hopefully he can go one better at Donny and get a podium but asking a win is a bit much.

If those comments are true then Foggy is being a bit bitter that someone is doing well in MotoGP.

Guest nastro azzurro
First off as others have said it's in the Sun, so probably not true. At least I hope it's not true, Foggy has been outspoken in other media before, even MCN.

Toseland is doing a great job on a satelitte bike. Hopefully he can go one better at Donny and get a podium but asking a win is a bit much.

If those comments are true then Foggy is being a bit bitter that someone is doing well in MotoGP.

Well said!!!!! :thumb:

As for Bitter old Foggy :raspberry: :lol:

I haven't seen yesterday's race yet but for my money JT is near the top in delivering exciting racing week after week. Cut the guy some slack - for his first year out and early in the season in moto GP he's performing like a superstar in my opinion...

Having said that and in light of some of the other things in that article, I much rather see rossi dominating and JT working for it just off the podium slots than endure lorenzo's lolli or stoner's brooding. :lol:

Me thinks it poss more to do with the suns interpretation of what was said not what was meant, no story in somebody saying he doing great hope tp step up next year ??????????? is there ??????????

what a load of rubbish... the sun :zzz:

You can't compare Toselands rookie year with Lorenzo he's already had years riding these tracks.

Foggy is a Gob Shite who rode well on the best bike. Its time he shut up. If he could actually motivate anyone FPR wouldn't have gone through riders like smarties and might have developed better then it did.

Foggies bitter because his own GP experience was too hard. He wanted to be the big fish all the time and wasn't prepared to spend time as a littler fish to learn and PROVE himself which he didn't/couldn't.

He can't stand to see a UK rider being talked about more then he is. He has a serious personality defect, and is a right pain. Look at some of the things he's said. "People recognise me in the street but don't recognise Sheen." That was him demonstrating he was a better (bitter) rider. If people recognise Toseland more it will because he plays the piano.

Put Foggy back in his box with his gold and diamonds.

I can see Toseland making a podium at Donny or binning it.

You can't compare Toselands rookie year with Lorenzo he's already had years riding these tracks.

Foggy is a Gob poo who rode well on the best bike. Its time he shut up. If he could actually motivate anyone FPR wouldn't have gone through riders like smarties and might have developed better then it did.

Foggies bitter because his own GP experience was too hard. He wanted to be the big fish all the time and wasn't prepared to spend time as a littler fish to learn and PROVE himself which he didn't/couldn't.

He can't stand to see a UK rider being talked about more then he is. He has a serious personality defect, and is a right pain. Look at some of the things he's said. "People recognise me in the street but don't recognise Sheen." That was him demonstrating he was a better (bitter) rider. If people recognise Toseland more it will because he plays the piano.

I think thats what worries me about the story, knowing what Foggy has said in the past, the story does actually sound like something he might have said.

Foggy was a good rider, but WSB is a lot stronger in my personal opinion now with a lot of talent in depth. Not sure Foggy would pick up four titles quite so easily now.

Everyone knew Sheene. Who do you think the best british riders were/are?

Hailwood, Surtees, Sheene, Fogerty, Toseland, Hodgson?

Foggy is a Gob poo who rode well on the best bike. Its time he shut up. If he could actually motivate anyone FPR wouldn't have gone through riders like smarties and might have developed better then it did.

I think thats what worries me about the story, knowing what Foggy has said in the past, the story does actually sound like something he might have said.

Foggy was a good rider, but WSB is a lot stronger in my personal opinion now with a lot of talent in depth. Not sure Foggy would pick up four titles quite so easily now.

Everyone knew Sheene. Who do you think the best british riders were/are?

Hailwood, Surtees, Sheene, Fogerty, Toseland, Hodgson?

I would strike Hodgeson and Surtees from the list.

Hodgeson who seems to be a lovely bloke had an unbeatable bike for his big win. This is born out to an extent by his achievements since.

Surtees belongs to an era of gentleman racer that just didn't have the competition or depth to demonstrate greatness, IMHO.