Suzuki Rg125 Gamma Light/Wiring problem

Guest stormnation

Hello,

Got a Suzuki Rg125 Gamma some months ago, naffed wiring loom so got another RG and swapped the looms.....all was working fine when i last touched it about 3 weeks ago or so. Now, after someone put the tank and seat back on, non of the electrics work, indicators, horn, lights, instrument panel lights, nothing. Bike runs fine and we have had a voltmeter on numerous parts with the conclusion that the only possible fault could be the battery(which the lights would work if the bike was running, wouldn't they?) or the lighting wiring.......i've chopped and re-soldered what i can see i did first time round and still nothing.....

Any idea??

P.s, the only ones i've chopped and re-soldered so far are the black/white ones where they split off to various locations...

Hi guys, all the mechanical side of things have been checked and they work, battery not puffing out much steam but that shouldn't stop anything working with the bike ticking over should it?

I have had the tank on since and stuff, running out of ideas with it to be honest, looks like i'll just have to keep going and checking every little bit in case i've missed something.....

Thanks for the replies!