HARTFORD MARINA TUE NIGHTS

Had a lovely evening tonight, met a few of the forum, sorry I can't remember who except for Ash, nman1, yorbandit and Grumpyold Git. There was so many names fired at me but if you can fill me in i'll put the names to the faces.

Place was packed though, lots of new bikes and hope they shut the car park off next time as it became a bit ridiculous at times, especially white van man and the plonker in the red corser.

See you next week again I hope!

There was so many names fired at me but if you can fill me in i'll put the names to the faces.

Don't ask people to 'fill you in', they just might! :hammer:

Only joking mate. :P

Bring a cushion for Neil next time, and I'll see about a rocking chair (or just a chair and some rocks) :twisted:

If I pretend my speedo is in KPH, I could probably get down there for 7-7:30ish (8 if ginge comes along).

Is that a bit late to catch you oldies down there? ;)

Also, is the whole pub turned over to bikers, or do they just section a bit off?

Normally there until 8:30ish til 9pm though the over 40's did booger off rather early :lol:

well.. Neil's got to get home early, as wednesday morning's pension day, and he likes to beat the rush.

Not sure about the others tho ;)

Whats wrong with bike Ian???? Try and get over Pete, will you be coming with Roy???? 6.30pm outside my flat if anyone else wants to join in and ride over to the place from mine

Whats wrong with bike Ian????

MOT failed with a dodgy front wheel (apparently), so I had to get a brand new one fitted and the retest done.

Theorhettically, he should have had the new wheel yesterday morning - today at the latest... and he quoted an hour fitting... so I'm hoping it'll be done today.

Mind you, with my luck probably not till tomorrow, as its sunny today and supposed to be thunderstorms tomrrow... lol

Got to fit a new base on the Church Flag Pole (on top of the tower!) but hope to get across for the meet.

'Spiderman' If I don't see you at your place first, I'll either see you at the meet or at the 'Tute afterwards.

Son, the 'pub' is the Hartford Marina 'Beefeater type place' which is not segregated. we tend to 'take over' the two main car parks (and most of the sides of the approach road). If you do turn up - keep a wary eye out for the nice fellows in uniform (and their new covert car - It's the one with the large LED sign in the back window, adjacent to the small camera lens!). You will spot Neil easily (he is the tall, thin, baldy who keeps trying to convince everyone that Black is best).

See you others there (hopefully).

:beer2: :cheers:

Ian, you want to rid eover with me, be outside the flat at 6.30pm.

6:30? you not planning on getting there till 10? ;)

don't reckon I'll make it to yours by then.. so, I'll probably try to get to the marina for 7ish...

I know where it is, so no worries there :)