bassetts pole .........

Guest gary__w

went to bassetts pole tonight , loads of bikers n bikes awsome to see ive never seen so many bikes in one place and every one in good spirits

what made it worth while was meeting a couple of people from our forum , i am really crap with names but remember faces and the guy that came over to me and seemed to know who i was seemed to be a decent bloke the short fella though could do with some new leathers acording to the female that was on pillion , mother care may have his size , but if not try the premature shop lol , but jokeing aside had a great evening out up there with the atmosphere with that many people and the guys from here :D

just a couple , not really bothering any one though quite relaxed considering

i cant go to often though as my work hours go straight through the time scale, ill have to book the time of to go again thogh as i did enjoy the axperience and meeting some people

Hiya Gary, it was me, mick and jeff that up met up with, good night wasnt it, got some get video of the riders and their bikes, nice to meet you!!!!! :D :D and your bike too :D i think a wicked night was had by all or at least by me !!!!

see you next time

Rachel

yes i did have a good night i actually did remember yourr name and mick forgot the other one though :oops: how can i forget the name of some one that revs a bike and then squeals lol was a great night , but i cant go regular as i work those hours but booking a teusday off here and there is going to be happening now, hope to see you and some others up there next time i go might even have a glass of pop ( t total ) well coffee any way here from you soon :)

yes i did have a good night i actually did remember yourr name and mick forgot the other one though :oops: how can i forget the name of some one that revs a bike and then squeals lol was a great night , but i cant go regular as i work those hours but booking a teusday off here and there is going to be happening now, hope to see you and some others up there next time i go might even have a glass of pop ( t total ) well coffee any way here from you soon :)

:laugh:

anyone would squeal at that sound!!!!! jeff is the other one, just let us know when u go we'll be there if we can

just enjoyed the atmosphere over there, its not the image that most people portray on bikers on big meets but i knew that anyway but with my slave labour hours i dont get to do stuff like that at all really, i usually just jump on the bike on a weekend and go for a solo ride anywhere, manager has only just got his bike and then gone abroad for two weeks so he is still a bit shy on the throttle, but hes getting there and quick, think all the bikes speeding past him would probably put him on edge, that would be fun to see i reckon lol , but he would enjoy it though, ive just got to get the time of work , ,,, any way im waiting to see a pic of your bike when you get it on fri, reckon mine will still be the nicer one to look at lol

its my hours of work that stop me from going to any

im on my way to work at 2 in the afternoon and dont finish till 12 on the night & get home for around 1 ish , thats why i log on so late, wich means there are very few people on line when i am, still speak to a few though the guys and gal that i met are ok they seemed a fun bunch, a lot better than just rideing around on yer own

i think i need a new job with better hours so i can go out n meet a few people and have a bit more fun on the bike

will do, let me know when and where and ill see what i can do, i have got this weekend of but got to se my sis and put her right on a couple of things, might try and do that tomorrow though so ive got the whole weekend

it was the name jeff i forgot :oops:

but remembered mysticnight and whatnow

always been bad with names got mine tattoo d on the palm of me hand so i can check who i am heh heh