Take The AirMan Tour Mini Compressor With You On Your Adventures

Admin

3 hours ago, MikeHorton said:

Too bulky try one of these rechargable too I use it a lot and takes up v little room in a pannier

How bulky is too bulky?  When I went to the dolomites last year and Ireland this year I took a full sized foot pump. I didn’t find that too bulky!! It sat at the bottom of my lhs pannier with the repair kit and my clothes on top. (In a bag) and I never gave it a second thought. So I’m not sure how the pump named above which is less than half the size of my foot pump could be described as “too bulky”.

EDC963F5-37C8-44B9-A293-8C04DD5BEE2F.thumb.jpeg.2f3baf4cf9b863d910fb4c1047c72765.jpeg

only reason I didn’t take the airman is laziness, I’ve not fitted the connector to the bikes battery.

5 hours ago, MikeHorton said:

Too bulky try one of these rechargable too I use it a lot and takes up v little room in a pannier

Erm …. Try which one? Any clues? A link would be helpful 😁

I’ve been thinking I should carry one as the Speedtriple seems really sensitive to low tyre pressure, just a couple of psi down can make a difference & 4 psi down at the rear can make it feel really dodgy.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mickly said:

I’ve been thinking I should carry one as the Speedtriple seems really sensitive to low tyre pressure, just a couple of psi down can make a difference & 4 psi down at the rear can make it feel really dodgy.

There are loads of them, made in China. like this:  https://tinyurl.com/333e6zaj

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mickly said:

Yes would be helpful I forgot to paste it in. This one has been reliable 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Oasser-Inflator-Electric-Compressor-Portable/dp/B071XTHWQF/ref=dp_prsubs_1?pd_rd_i=B071XTHWQF&psc=1

• Thanks 1