Daytona Boots

As it was my birthday a week or so ago I decided to treat myself to a pair of Daytona Roadstar boots. The Bristol branch of SBS was selling them for about £50 off RRP. Still damned expensive though. But what good boots they are. The next time it's wet I'll have to wear them just to see how waterproof they are. I have some long rides coming up too for testing them. London and back via the south coast,  then up to Barnard Castle followed by 4 days commuting to South Shields. Then home again. As this will be 3rd week in November some crap weather can be pretty well guaranteed.

Edited by S-Westerly
  • Like 4

As they are Goretex they are guaranteed to be waterproof for the life of the boot. This will only expire if a boot starts to fall apart or is crash damaged. So, once the normal warranty expires, the waterproof guarantee continues from Gore.

Edited by Gerontious
  • Thanks 1

Sadly my feet are a weird shape and had to get the special W fitting so couldn't get them cheap anywhere really. Only worn them around the house so far and they are like slippers. Wife is not amused.

• Haha 3

• 2 months later...