Newby nc30 owner at 62yr old

Just to seek help and say hello 

From john

Just picked a nice nc 30 up get it next week

Had a j fireblade about 30 yr a 2 x cbr 600 and a bandit 1200 about 15 yr ago then packed in with bikes and got a kit car westfield  still have it

So wat have i done spending money 

Just looking at nc30 they are great and i think my head  as been messed up purchasing 1 at my age not really fit at 63 nearly

So pleade help me overcome my buyers remorse on all nice stuff

Bike is red white and blue j plate

Aprox 18000 miles import 

But in km isxabout 27000

Clock as got a mph dial but reads in kilometers on trip etc

Bikes verry nice condition 

Please help me feel better thanks john

Hello and welcome.

The NC30 is a fab looking bike and one of the models I've thought about buying when I can't deal with my R1 anymore, in fact one of several grey 400cc bikes I'd like.

Must say I'm a bit bias on that era of bike, I've got an RGV250 and at the age of 57 can still squeeze onto it...just.

• Thanks 1

NC30 is an awesome bike. I had one as a courtesy bike when mine was being fixed some years ago. Only you can determine whether it’s the right bike for you.

I once, briefly, owned a ZXR750 which I found uncomfortable after an hour. I learnt to take regular breaks… If nothing else, you will find out what your biking needs are and will be in a position to change it to something appropriate if necessary.

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on how tall you are John. I am 5ft 5ins and a bit and found mine to be OK round town but great over 50mph. Wrists got the brunt of it. It was so much fun i wonder why i sold it (2010) mine was an import F reg with MPH speedo.

Pics please, we all want to see it.

here's mine when it was clean.

IMG_9029.thumb.jpg.2c451543e4cf8050d8056555f3ccaae7.jpg

• Like 2

On 09/11/2021 at 20:37, linuxrob said:

Depends on how tall you are John. I am 5ft 5ins and a bit and found mine to be OK round town but great over 50mph. Wrists got the brunt of it. It was so much fun i wonder why i sold it (2010) mine was an import F reg with MPH speedo.

Pics please, we all want to see it.

here's mine when it was clean.

IMG_9029.thumb.jpg.2c451543e4cf8050d8056555f3ccaae7.jpg

😍 stunning

• Thanks 1