Squires Cafe ..... on a rainy day ...

Trooper74

Called in at Squires cafe for a hot chocolate on Friday (yesterday) ..... Been here a few times and always something interesting to see amongst the many bikes parked up there .... But not yesterday ......??

Are modern motorcycles not waterproof ...😀

20211112_094817.thumb.jpg.ff3d1c7ebb67bc81821887dee1aea587.jpg

20211112_103736.thumb.jpg.b3195bbadcb616e64dde8cea8d064db3.jpg

Just me .... quite a few in motorcycle jackets having a chat and brekkie in the cafe .... but they’d come by car ....

Maybe they had the right idea ......

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Not all of our usual gang turned out on Friday due to the weather. Those who did came home with very muddy bikes.

To be fair I only went because A) I had organised it, and B) I'm in fortunate position of having two bikes, one of which is kept for precisely such conditions. If I'd only had the Bobber it wouldn't have gone out. 

13 hours ago, dynax said:

Maybe they are just getting soft 🤣 Having to use the bike in all weathers I actually quite like riding when it's raining, next one for me will be in the snow and slush :thumb:

I am not a fan of snow and slush although if I have to I will but its a case of REALLY, REALLY HAVE TO.

As an addendum ....

If you click the pics you get the big version, if anyone is unaware ...

In the second pic there is a sausage roll on the seat ... lukewarm, ...... the only thing i had eaten that morning ...

2 hours later ...

Sudden Decompression Of The Bowel !!!

Fortunately just within range of the toilet at home ....

WOW .... The Squires Cafe weight loss programme ...... !?!?

🙄

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Copycat73 said:

food is poor from there .. and has been for some time ... i stop for a biscuit and brew.. piss and piss off ...  plenty of other café around. 

I avoid the place like the plague! 

Its overrated! 

If I am in the area I may stop if I am desperate but I never set out to go there! 

• Like 2