Why are YOU here?

<t>What's important to you when you joined?</t>  

183 members have voted

1. 1. What's important to you when you joined?

• Friendly to newbies.
    • Family oriented.
    • Women members.
    • Bike advice.
    • Learning to ride/support.
    • Chance to meet other bikers.
    • Are admin and started it all

I joined a lot of bike forums last year but after either asking a question and getting abuse from other forums, or asking a question and being ignored on other forums, I found this place actually wanted to help.

Everyone seemed very friendly (Suspiciously, a little too friendly :lol: ) so I decided to stick around.

I must admit I did not post much for the first 4 or 5 months but when I finally got a bike and was bugged into coming to a meet (Vicki, Akey and Willow) I found a great set of people.

I have led a pretty sheltered life in the grand scheme of things, but have already been places and done things I would simply not have done without this forum. None of it has been anything major, but compared to fook all, Nothing major is bloody impressive!! :lol: :lol:

I can't thank this place enough. I have made a whole new set of friends (Even if you are a weird bunch) and have started living a different life. People who have known me for years say how much I have changed in the last few months and how much more happier, confident and outgoing I am.

I honestly can't thank this place enough.

Bloody hell, that were a bit heavy for this time of morning!!!!

You forgot to mention learning all about Pin Locks. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I joined a lot of bike forums last year but after either asking a question and getting abuse from other forums, or asking a question and being ignored on other forums, I found this place actually wanted to help.

Everyone seemed very friendly (Suspiciously, a little too friendly :lol: ) so I decided to stick around.

I must admit I did not post much for the first 4 or 5 months but when I finally got a bike and was bugged into coming to a meet (Vicki, Akey and Willow) I found a great set of people.

I have led a pretty sheltered life in the grand scheme of things, but have already been places and done things I would simply not have done without this forum. None of it has been anything major, but compared to fook all, Nothing major is bloody impressive!! :lol: :lol:

I can't thank this place enough. I have made a whole new set of friends (Even if you are a weird bunch) and have started living a different life. People who have known me for years say how much I have changed in the last few months and how much more happier, confident and outgoing I am.

I honestly can't thank this place enough.

Bloody hell, that were a bit heavy for this time of morning!!!!

You forgot to mention learning all about Pin Locks. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aye, should not forget the pinlock!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think like the rest and all apply, but selected the chance to meet other bikers.

I joined the forum like the rest and followed the link from NCP and a scanty clad lady in a nurse outfit.

Its a great place with lots of different characters and Techno, with no one taking themselves seriously and people are always willing to help each other.

I thank you

:D :D

C'mon guys, this thread is to give newbies an idea of where the sites coming from, there are plenty of other threads for us to let our daft out. :wink:

Oh allllllriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight then :roll:

To meet other bikies :D

And have a captive audience for my bike-addiction ramblings :lol: :lol:

C'mon guys, this thread is to give newbies an idea of where the sites coming from, there are plenty of other threads for us to let our daft out. :wink:

who acting daft :shock: its true what i said none of the above

i was on mcn and i come across vicki post can't remember what it said but it had a link in it to this site so i thought i have a look and iv'e been coming back every sins 8)

Dragolith told me about the site, but I voted 'Cos i wanted to meed other bikers'. Cos i did.

And whadda you know, 1st rideout - Pudsey run from Devils to Ripley Castle, great bunch of guys who didn't mind a learner (at the time) leading the pack along the A59.

Friendly, helpful and people on here seem to have a good laugh and get along. What more could you ask for in a forum?

Except free stuff :lol:

I can do that too.... although i have a laminator so they keep better...

Wolfie...if you dont remind me I will forget...... if you want some let me know..

They have been re-designed :)

none of above :lol:

My reason wasn't there either! So I just put the meeting thing!

I saw your sticker on a mates visor and asked him what it was and if it was worth a visit.........here I am!

My other buds probably chose not to mention it for fear of me bugging the hell out of them like I do on other forums!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

none of above :lol:

My reason wasn't there either! So I just put the meeting thing!

I saw your sticker on a mates visor and asked him what it was and if it was worth a visit.........here I am!

My other buds probably chose not to mention it for fear of me bugging the hell out of them like I do on other forums!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes but ... the reason you belong to this forum must be more then you saw an ad or your mate told you about it. There is a reason you like this forum :?:

I clicked on Vicki's tits on MCN, to see if there was a bigger picture 8)

And I've been stuck here ever since ........

and cause Keef is on here, and he's a ball of fun :D