Why are YOU here?

<t>What's important to you when you joined?</t>  

183 members have voted

1. 1. What's important to you when you joined?

• Friendly to newbies.
    • Family oriented.
    • Women members.
    • Bike advice.
    • Learning to ride/support.
    • Chance to meet other bikers.
    • Are admin and started it all

:wave: ....I joined because I have been into bikes for a long time and never really got into the biking fraternity....sheltered life I suppose...

Hopefully this site will change all that and I can get out and about with like minded bikers who want to get out socially and not hack around the lanes like the guys in Abergavenny....

I tried that scene and they all slagged me off for having an old bike and for not keeping up with the trends....sad bunch over there most of the time, but I did find one or two that where genuine.....

I think biking is for the freedom and feeling the smile that comes on your face whenever you put your helme on.....I travel to work on my bike everyday....winter, spring, summer and fall (Oooh, I feel a song coming on.....)...and everyday I smile on my way to work and on the way back....but I only smile on my bike.... :lol:

What I have read on this forum so far is positive and I really do hope that my wife and I can get out and about on ourbikes and enjoy proper biking...the way it used to be....

My wife passed her test recently and I really want her to enjoy the experience of proper biking....FREEDOM....

Anyway, I thought I would just have a little rant.... :twisted:

well i came to this site by chance posted in newbies and got a friendly response , i was going to get advice and run

i stayed on here for these reasons

advice on bike

meeting people with bikes

how social the site is

admin seem to do a good job on here

and there are a lot of forum meets that are allways going on

and some time soon hope to have the time off work to be able to go up north where most members seem to be and meet a few more people

and its fun with all the looneys that are on here

Knew Vicky a long time back and caught up again after a few years, should have kept in touch but now im enjoying it here, met some great people at the mfn, if only i can remember who :oops:

Stella has a lot to answer for :hammer:

Knew Vicky a long time back and caught up again after a few years, should have kept in touch but now im enjoying it here, met some great people at the mfn, if only i can remember who :oops:

Which one was she?

Which one was she?

Oh you wouldnt have noticed her, she was the really quiet one. spent most of the weekend with a long orange thing in her hand, I never did quite find out what that was :scratch:

Guest nastro azzurro

:lol: 8) :wink:

Alright Bro :lol: well theres another reason, meeting long lost relatives. :cheers:

oh ill be in the old town of Selby on Saturday night mate. wonder if its changed in the last 20 years :?:

Guest nastro azzurro

Alright Bro :lol: well theres another reason, meeting long lost relatives. :cheers:

oh ill be in the old town of Selby on Saturday night mate. wonder if its changed in the last 20 years :?:

Oh god yes.......

It's even worse than it used to be!!!! :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Am on here to get advice, laugh at others mischief, meet up like-minded peeps who lurve camping and boozing - Oh and pillion rides on someone's bikes too! Well just til i gets to do my CBT :angel12:

mmmmmm is this the right decision to join up for? :wink: :lol:

Am on here to get advice, laugh at others mischief, meet up like-minded peeps who lurve camping and boozing - Oh and pillion rides on someone's bikes too! Well just til i gets to do my CBT :angel12:

mmmmmm is this the right decision to join up for? :wink: :lol:

Its why I joined :lol: Errrr not really, but youre more than welcome for any reason you choose to give :wink:

I joined here after nman1 and yorbandit met my mate at Hartford, he told me to google it and here I am :D Here mainly to meet other bikers as all my mates seem to have given up the cause :( and to go on a ride out somewhere :D :D :D

I joined here as a way to keep in touch with the biking world whilst I'm ship-bound. I chose here as it was the first place I found where I actually laughed out loud at some of the posts. There are some great senses of humour on here :lol:

New to biking and needed all the help i could get :) This place was really friendly and felt comfortable straight away, cant vote as a few apply