Why are YOU here?

<t>What's important to you when you joined?</t>  

183 members have voted

1. 1. What's important to you when you joined?

• Friendly to newbies.
    • Family oriented.
    • Women members.
    • Bike advice.
    • Learning to ride/support.
    • Chance to meet other bikers.
    • Are admin and started it all

Now then Stu,

Yeh I am in Malton mate and I will defnitely be up for a rideout once I get the DAS nailed. I have my theory tomorrow so once thats nailed and I can get some time from work to do Mod1 & 2 will be happy days!

Where abouts are you?

Sorry for threadjack kids.. wont do it again! :booty:

:cheers:

Stu has gone to wales for the weekend, so not sure he will catch up with this... but he is from Hull (me too) :)

• 9 months later...
I have serious could point to a couple of forums that you would not believe ...... I have a ban for his "attention seeking whore," an exact words. Juran, who verbally abusing people and these are grown adults. I left to mourn, so upset and having to take time on the network. The negative effect on me, so me and the students have created this place.

Am i the only one who didnt understand a word of this?? :|

I have serious could point to a couple of forums that you would not believe ...... I have a ban for his "attention seeking whore," an exact words. Juran, who verbally abusing people and these are grown adults. I left to mourn, so upset and having to take time on the network. The negative effect on me, so me and the students have created this place.

Am i the only one who didnt understand a word of this?? :|

what page is this from? I cant find that quote lol

you´re not too far from me, go for a run some day? p.s. are you male or female? no clues lol :P

Could do!

Will have to wait until I have a working bike that I can actually ride :'(

(am hoping this will be in the not too distant future...)

Had the flipping thing since november and hardly been on it all due to weather/bike being broken/me being broken!

I'm female, my name is Gayle... maybe I should put that in my sig... hmmm!

I mean even better you´re female. not that the bike´s broke and you are broke :( if it´s not major (i.e. you can ride it over here) My dad´s a bike mech, and he´d happily take a look?.. not even mates rates for his precious´s mate, it´d be free :P

Can't get the bike anywhere atm! There was a problem with the gears which might be the chain needing tightened so we were going to take it into the garage to get the chain tightened (we have no where sheltered or lit to do it, so saves having to wait for a dry weekend!) and it wouldn't start! So now we have to wait for a dry day to go through all the problem solving to get it running again (the starting problem happened before, so we have a vague idea what to do!).

We do actually rent garage space, but typically the bike decided to break at home where we all we have is a poorly lit car park :|