2022 Calendar Competition

dynax

This year with so many entries for the calendar and the submission of a particular image, gave me the idea to run a competition for this year.

Inside this years calendar there is a hidden image, it is very small and you will need the aid of a magnifying glass or use a camera, most smartphones have a built in macro facility otherwise you will need a macro lens or feature for any other camera.

The rules are simple, only one submission per person, and the winner will be the first person who posts a picture of the hidden image on the calendar.

The prize. I will give an A3 size colour print ( posted ) from any suitable *image.

* The image must be your own, and be of a suitable size for A3 printing.

Gingerbread Girl is the hidden image.

71338318_GingerbreadGirl.thumb.jpg.dd0f91d4a72437644e0b2c40f98f7905.jpg

Have fun :thumb:

Post your entries here!

Edited by dynax
  • Haha 2

On 08/01/2022 at 08:30, dynax said:

This year with so many entries for the calendar and the submission of a particular image, gave me the idea to run a competition for this year.

Inside this years calendar there is a hidden image, it is very small and you will need the aid of a magnifying glass or use a camera, most smartphones have a built in macro facility otherwise you will need a macro lens or feature for any other camera.

The rules are simple, only one submission per person, and the winner will be the first person who posts a picture of the hidden image on the calendar.

The prize. I will give an A3 size colour print ( posted ) from any suitable *image.

* The image must be your own, and be of a suitable size for A3 printing.

Gingerbread Girl is the hidden image.

71338318_GingerbreadGirl.thumb.jpg.dd0f91d4a72437644e0b2c40f98f7905.jpg

Have fun :thumb:

Post your entries here!

Fun idea. To confirm, you've hidden a pic of this somewhere in the 2022 calendar and we should try and find it? 

Just now, Stu said:

I think we are going to need some clues on this as I have looked and looked and given up :lol: 

i can't make it too easy, as it has already been found by a forum member who PM'd me and graciously declined the prize.

• Like 1

Just now, dynax said:

i can't make it too easy, as it has already been found by a forum member who PM'd me and graciously declined the prize.

It can't be that hard then :lol: