ARN leathers

Hello all 

does anyone have experience with ARN leathers? 

sound too good to be true at their price and custom made is my only option due to size and build. 

I’d just like some real opinions before spending the cash. 

I'm happy as its not my money you're spending :lol: 

I saw one bad report on Facebook but their response justified what had happened! 

Basically someone tried to order some leathers and go no where but they was sending messages through Facebook 

ARN Racing responded saying they don't take orders through Facebook and its all done via email and that they failed to respond to emails from ARN 

• 11 months later...
On 09/01/2022 at 23:06, Keeper96 said:

Cheers everyone, I’ve been through the design process with them and they can’t do enough so if people are happy I think I’ll make the leap! 

Hi there.  Nearly two years on and how are your leathers preforming?  As I'm thinking of getting a jacket from them and the prices look a bit to could to true.....

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/12/2022 at 20:46, Bonestones said:

Hi there.  Nearly two years on and how are your leathers preforming?  As I'm thinking of getting a jacket from them and the prices look a bit to could to true.....

I never went through with it, I found a last minute pair in my size on Facebook