ThiEYE Electric Bike Pump 120PSI Portable Air Compressor

jedibiker

ThiEYE Electric Bike Pump 120PSI Portable Air Compressor Mini Tyre Inflator With Large LCD Display and 4000mAh Rechargeable Battery for Cars, Bikes, Balls and Other Inflatables, Airkit 2

I bought this so we have something on the bikes when out on tour in May for 8 days. I wanted something small but also able to get the job done.

Ive tested it on a car and bike and yes its slow compared to my compressor but you see it going up 0.5psi every few seconds. Its not that loud either. it weighs 480grams. It also has a light on it.

The good thing is no wires. It charges up and you just connect to the tyre and turn it on. you can preset it, HOWEVER, i tested the gauge against my calibrated gauge and this will say 30psi when the tyre is 38 for example. But the main use is to get air in a tyre to get to a garage etc. Il just allow for the 8-10 psi difference.

cost me £34 in the amazon sale.

Screenshot 2022-01-16 at 12.14.15.png

Screenshot 2022-01-16 at 12.14.25.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1