Street Triple Luggage

2 minutes ago, Stu said:

Couple of tours and you will need a touring bike :D

The STR is quite comfortable but the seat could have more padding.  However I do like the look of the Suzuki S1000GT.   Maybe in a couple of years when I have finished paying the mortgage. 

• Like 1

Just now, RAYK47 said:

but the seat could have more padding

You will probably find it need to be reshaped and not more padding 

The seat will need to spread the load to reduce pressure points :D 

Order today get it by Thursday 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lomo-40L-Dry-Bag-Holdall-Black-/255391101334?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

Edit: Just noticed the OP date. Probably sorted by now….🤣

Edited by fullscreenaging

On 01/03/2022 at 12:15, fullscreenaging said:

Order today get it by Thursday 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lomo-40L-Dry-Bag-Holdall-Black-/255391101334?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

Edit: Just noticed the OP date. Probably sorted by now….🤣

Thanks anyway, but yes i went for the Rhinowalk bag instead.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 21/04/2022 at 21:30, Smok3y666 said:

How did you go on with the Rhinowalk bag? Nearly got one myself but got a 35l Givi EA107B instead.

Only used it half a dozen times but so far so good. It fits nicely to the bike and holds a lot of stuff. Not been out in a major downpour but was caught in a shower and everything was bone dry. 

Well worth it in my humble opinion. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/06/2022 at 19:18, RAYK47 said:

Only used it half a dozen times but so far so good. It fits nicely to the bike and holds a lot of stuff. Not been out in a major downpour but was caught in a shower and everything was bone dry. 

Well worth it in my humble opinion. 

Well I never used the Givi tail bag, I ended up buying some SW Motech panniers, expensive but well worth it.

Edited by Smok3y666

On 09/07/2022 at 16:23, Smok3y666 said:

Well I never used the Givi tail bag, I ended up buying some SW Motech panniers, expensive but well worth it.

Panniers definitely better but I don't want to put panniers on my bike as I think it will look silly, plus I commute to Docklands and need to be slim to get through traffic. 

On 11/07/2022 at 18:48, RAYK47 said:

Panniers definitely better but I don't want to put panniers on my bike as I think it will look silly, plus I commute to Docklands and need to be slim to get through traffic. 

Fair enough. I have the panniers fitted to a CB1000R and I commuted from Dover to Stoke a month or so back after a trip to France on a Friday afternoon filtering through motorway traffic no issues.