mitts gloves

Define "keep your hands warm", they'll keep them warmer than some winter gloves but if you're needing really warm gloves for any kind of distance you'll need heated gloves or grips. If you go for grips then buy gloves with Outlast in them as it transfers the heat from the palms to the back of your hands 

Personally having tried various winter gloves I found that for anything over 30 miles I needed some form of heating. But if you're only doing 10-20 miles they'll probably work ok.

I have Gerbing gloves and on really cold days they are worth every penny. Having two bikes it's easier to have heated gloves than grips, plus the gloves heat the fingers and back of the hands and I hate having cold fingers.

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Welcome to The Motorbike Forum.

Sign in or register an account to join in.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Please Sign In or Sign Up