Attaching a luggage rack to Honda CG 125

Got my first bike around October last year and want to attach a luggage rack so I can have a topbox. The problem is, the Honda CG I have is a Japanese Nostalgia model and it is impossible to find a rack that officially fits it - they just don't exist!

So I bought a cheap rack online in the hopes of somehow making it fit. It looks like I can attach the end lugs to the bolts on the seat by the chrome coil but then I have no other option to attach it anywhere else and I had a few questions.

1. Would just the rack screwed in by coil be secure enough to hold the rack with a box on?

2. If the rack had lugs further along, would I look to fit them on the indicator light bolts towards the back of the bike? (move indicators onto the box/rack)

3. My thoughts are to ask my friend is try to customize the rack slightly by welding some fittings further along the rack to provide more stability, anyone tried that before? Or do you think it would work?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

IMG_0988.jpg

IMG_0987.jpg

IMG_0986.jpg

IMG_0985.jpg

IMG_0984.jpg

My opinion, for what it's worth, is the one fixing on either side is nowhere near enough. Imagine the leverage on the rack with the weight of the topbox and contents.

It would certainly need modifying in some shape or form but without actually seeing the bike I don't know where that could be done. ( I wouldn't imagine the indicator fixing points being strong enough, but as said without seeing/knowing the bike it's impossible to say)