Advice for a "husky" rider 🤣

This is a call to the larger riders out there. What jackets are you wearing that fit well ? I'm 6ft and 19st a lot of  that weight on my gut. I've tried a couple of jackets on but once I find one that fits my stomach the rest is just too big, baggy, long arms and armor not where it should be and the jacket is long and looks odd.

I'm hoping to get along to the new Superbikeshop soon but wondered before hand if there are any makes that people  recommend. 

Cheers.

It was being told by a salesman in bikers world that I " Nothing in here is going to fit you  " that inspired me to join Slimming World and lose 9 stone . Admittedly that was some time ago and I have put most of it back on again but it can be done . 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, fastbob said:

It was being told by a salesman in bikers world that I " Nothing in here is going to fit you  " that inspired me to join Slimming World and lose 9 stone . Admittedly that was some time ago and I have put most of it back on again but it can be done . 

Lol...been in the same situation my whole adult life for the last 24 years my weight has yo yo'ed  anywhere between 15 and 20st.

1 hour ago, manxie49 said:

+1 here for Klim ..... Guy in our local group is quite a big chap, he wears Klim and it seems to fit ok .... It aint cheap though!

I believe biggest Klim retailer in the UK is Motolegends in Guildford.  They have a price match guarantee and provide very good service. Klim is pricey stuff though. 2k for a suit. 

18 hours ago, manxie49 said:

+1 here for Klim ..... Guy in our local group is quite a big chap, he wears Klim and it seems to fit ok .... It aint cheap though!

Does he ride a BMW?

• Confused 1

On 20/04/2022 at 11:42, manxie49 said:

That's the issue I'm finding,  anything that might fit seems to be way expensive.

• 4 weeks later...
On 20/04/2022 at 13:00, S-Westerly said:

I believe biggest Klim retailer in the UK is Motolegends in Guildford.  They have a price match guarantee and provide very good service. Klim is pricey stuff though. 2k for a suit. 

SportsBikeShop do a big range of Klim