Secure-a-bike racer motorcycle garage for sale £1800

£1800

I have got rid of bike and am selling this bomb shelter. The company I purchased it from are no longer building them as the cost of materials is ridiculous, so a rare chance to get one.  This garage is in excellent condition apart from a couple of patches that have lifted, nothing a touch of hamerite wouldn't solve. Due to its size this item is for collection only. I am open to sensible offers. Based in east Sussex, uckfield.

The secure-a-bike ensures that your bike has lifelong protection from the weather and the threat of theft. The Secure-a-bike is made according to the latest manufacturing techniques and is produced from only the best quality materials. Parking your bike was never so easy.

You simply ride your bike onto the tray and into the wheel clamp, release the brake and simply push your bike into the secure-a-bike garage. Your bike is hidden from prying eyes and is fully protected from the weather and theft. The best in motorcycle security. 

Designed to give bikers complete peace of mind, engineered to deter the most persistent thief. The corners and edges of the secure-a-bike garage are constructed from 2mm double folded steel to help protect against theft. The lock is a 4 pin, 6 lever deadlock with a pick-proof cylinder made from hardened steel.

The hinges are hidden and welded directly to the sides of the secure-a-bike. Panels are easily constructed with all fastenings on the interior of the secure-a-bike garage. The best in motorcycle security.

External measurements,

Width 1100mm Height 1525mm length 2440mm

Internal measurements,

Width 940mm Height 1373mm length 2400mm 

Screenshot_20220423_072850.jpg

IMG_20220422_174333.jpg

IMG_20220422_174447.jpg

IMG_20220422_174555.jpg

IMG_20220422_174607.jpg

IMG_20220422_174412.jpg

Edited by Lee Baker

7 hours ago, Lee Baker said:

I have got rid of bike and am selling this bomb shelter. The company I purchased it from are no longer building them as the cost of materials is ridiculous, so a rare chance to get one.  This garage is in excellent condition apart from a couple of patches that have lifted, nothing a touch of hamerite wouldn't solve. Due to its size this item is for collection only. I am open to sensible offers.

The secure-a-bike ensures that your bike has lifelong protection from the weather and the threat of theft. The Secure-a-bike is made according to the latest manufacturing techniques and is produced from only the best quality materials. Parking your bike was never so easy.

You simply ride your bike onto the tray and into the wheel clamp, release the brake and simply push your bike into the secure-a-bike garage. Your bike is hidden from prying eyes and is fully protected from the weather and theft. The best in motorcycle security. 

Designed to give bikers complete peace of mind, engineered to deter the most persistent thief. The corners and edges of the secure-a-bike garage are constructed from 2mm double folded steel to help protect against theft. The lock is a 4 pin, 6 lever deadlock with a pick-proof cylinder made from hardened steel.

The hinges are hidden and welded directly to the sides of the secure-a-bike. Panels are easily constructed with all fastenings on the interior of the secure-a-bike garage. The best in motorcycle security.

External measurements,

Width 1100mm Height 1525mm length 2440mm

Internal measurements,

Width 940mm Height 1373mm length 2400mm 

Screenshot_20220423_072850.jpg

IMG_20220422_174333.jpg

IMG_20220422_174447.jpg

IMG_20220422_174555.jpg

IMG_20220422_174607.jpg

IMG_20220422_174412.jpg

You’ve missed a key bit of info ££

• 1 month later...