Ride outs

Whereabouts in Yorkshire are you, I belong to a local bike club and we have regular group rides some official via the yearly calendar, but we also have a whatsapp group where individuals just post random rides, might be worthwhile joining a group in your area :thumb:

Have a look here for local groups, https://www.thebikerguide.co.uk/

You're not that far away, if your interested our club bike night is on the Monday 16th at around 6pm, it's at the Sun Inn at Scawsby, the entrance is on Barnsley Road (A635) just before it joins York Road.

You're welcome to come down and have a chat with the guys and see if it's something that might interest you.

Just looking at our calendar we have a few official rides to various places some long some short, evenings and weekends.

Mike.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there.

There's a friendly group meet up at Fimber on the B1248. I'm not sure if it's an official group. They meet there at about 10am every Wednesday, weather permitting. and after refreshments they set off.

I've seen them split into two separate groups when there's a lot of them. The riders are from around York and North Humberside. Last week they went to the garden centre at Cross Butts just outside Whitby.

Regards.

Hi Robert I'm in the same boat, just getting back on the saddle with the Mrs holding on tight. Going out for our first run in over 4years on Saturday,(my princess is nearly 5 now) with a neighbor nowhere really special I think he said a cafe at willingham woods I can only guess that's near cadby corner, then over to Cleethorpes for another cuppa. I'm a lorry driver so we are limited on day out as it is plus need to arrange someone for the little one in advance for future reference. Your welcome to join us it will be good to meet new face and get back on the bike scene,

Were not far from Marr lodge