Booked my DAS

So yesterday I took the plunge, after a bit of mental to and fro, to book my DAS course.  A friend of mine has just started working at a bike shop and the owner runs DAS and CBT.   3 days booked with Costello Training in Poole.   He also has a Transalp 700 ready to sell me when I’m passed.  

FF29A9D5-D8EE-4DDE-84FF-D74C87CA57D5.thumb.jpeg.3f9aa8fe4f8ea7c90ed67ec736d954fe.jpeg

So I did my CBT at Andover (write up in CBT thread) and was thinking about upgrading to full license with them.  But there’s a few niggles that stopped me.  I haven’t been on a bike since, but (and it seems controversial amongst many) I have decided not to waste money on a 125 and just go straight for the big boys toys.   I wasn’t 100% comfortable on the Benelli due to my size.   I think I will find it much easier on the Honda 650.  Also the local training area will help lots (as opposed to having to travel a fair way to practice if using Andover Training).  

Theory Test passed first time last month.  That’s not a new thing (I’ve got car, HGV, PCV categories too). What made me laugh was the CGI people they use for their videos now.   It used to be real people.  How things have changed.  

I won’t have long to wait for a date as they have many slots that they switch out.   So just gotta get head in the game and hopefully pass it first time.  

Safe Riding. 
Dean 

Edited by dar1976
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...