A2 test questions please

Hello, passed A1 test with my scooter last year. Have a CB125F manual bike now(with L plate of course).  Recently, want to apply the A1 test with manual bike, but since the DVLA system have shown I got A1 license already so not allow me to book MOD1 and MOD2 test again. Any idea please? Thanks. Generally, I want to have an A1 license to cover the manual bikes.  BTW, I am in my 30+, so not age limit. Thanks. 

It appears, from Gov uks' own website if you took the test on an automatic you are restricted to an automatic. There is no option to do it again for a manual geared bike, and you would be committed an offence if you rode one. 

They just recommend taking tests on geared machine in the first place

• Confused 1

@Fiddlesticks I've had a good trawl of the old interweb thingy, and there isn't anything on there that gives a automatic scooter/moped rider the option to retake the tests on a geared machine, and from what else I have gleaned that includes the so called DCT bikes

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Jerryyang said:

If I want to apply A2 license do I have to wait to keep A1 license for 2 years please? I am in my 30+ by the way? Thank you. 

I believe you do have to wait 2 years after the A1 practical test to take another practical for the A2 if you were under 24 years old.

However, you can usually take the A2 when you reach 24 years old, but I am pretty sure you can just take the full A license test straight off.
Ask riding school you learnt with.

Yup. If you're over 24 you can do the test for the full A licence. It's the best course, even if you want to ride a lower power bike once you've passed.