Mod 2 Farnborough Test Centre advice

I have my test in a couple of weeks, and Farnborough Test Centre won't return my calls.  I am going to the test myself, and I will wear a hi viz, but my bike jacket pockets aren't big enough for my house keys, mobile phone, money and docs needed to take to the test.  Does anyone know if we can wear a money belt over our jacket/hi viz or can I wear a rucksack during the test. I don't want to be told off for wearing them during the test, but they won't get back to me to give me an answer.

Also, does anyone have an idea of some of the test routes for Farnborough as I understand it is a nightmare with roundabouts, change of speed limits etc.

Any advice would be great please.

If I remember correctly, and someone will correct me if not, the only thing the examiners are interested in is: 

Is the bike taxed/insured, (ie legal) and you wear boots that cover the ankle and  a crash helmet, so if you wish to use a (bumbag) there is nothing stopping you

13 minutes ago, billy sugger said:

If I remember correctly, and someone will correct me if not, the only thing the examiners are interested in is: 

Is the bike taxed/insured, (ie legal) and you wear boots that cover the ankle and  a crash helmet, so if you wish to use a (bumbag) there is nothing stopping you

Or for those Americans out there a fanny pack! 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Sarah said:

I will wear a hi viz, but my bike jacket pockets aren't big enough for my house keys, mobile phone, money and docs needed to take to the test. 

Why can't you put them in your trouser pockets?