Why should i care about bikers? THEY dont..

Cardriver

Why are you lot such nobs? You do realise you only have one life and you dont own the road yeah? There are rules. If i run one of you cnts over its your own fault. The way to drive is this: get in a lane and move forward. If you want to go left then get in a lane and indicate. One of you prcks just drove down the middle of the road then turned left with no indicators, he nearly got killed by me because i was going forward, not backwards, up, or to the moon, just driving. Maybe he had indicators on his bike but i cant see them if youre up against my car not leaving the 2 seconds gaps then just turning hard left up against my front bumper. Im gonna carry pennies now just for you lot. Sort out your kind or ill run over more of you before i die. That guy can sort his own mess out, i hope it wasnt expensive, if he was decent he wouldnt have fallen over, haha.... learn how to drive, its not hard, i have a bike. You drive around disregarding your own safety you wont last. 

Too many of you think the vague new rule about filtering means you can just ride anywhere now. You will get hurt. Grow up. 

*15 cm away from another vehicle isnt nearly enough, front or side. And its far too common now. 

Why should i care about you if you dont? 

Think bike!!!!!!!!

Think bike!!!!!!!!

THINK BLOODY BIKE!!!!!!!!!

If there was anything remotely sensible in your post we would actually engage, but there's not and your on a wind up mission. 

We pretty much all drive cars on here too and ride push bikes and walk so we're pretty much up on what can kill you. 

Have a nice day 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Cardriver said:

the vague new rule about filtering

Filtering has always being legal and the rule is not new 

• Like 6