Welcome shammi

Admin

3 minutes ago, Bender said:

@Shamalwelcome

How's the fuel crisis going 

Its pretty bad. Fuel is available for emergency services only. Haven't been able to go for a relaxing ride in weeks. Have only been able to go out for important work.

• Sad 1

Just now, shammi said:

Its pretty bad. Fuel is available for emergency services only. Haven't been able to go for a relaxing ride in weeks. Have only been able to go out for important work.

I love Sri Lanka can't belive the state its gotten into, would love to return but would feel like it would be taking food out of people's mouths

1 minute ago, Bender said:

I love Sri Lanka can't belive the state its gotten into, would love to return but would feel like it would be taking food out of people's mouths

We would love to have tourists here and its actually helpful to us too economy wise. However right now I honestly can't recommend anybody to come on Holiday here as the essentials are short on supply. Right now you would not be having the best time here due to the lack of fuel especially as you won't be able to travel to the places. But hopefully everything gets back to normal in the coming weeks.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bender said:

We are all mostly UK based. 

How are things in your part of the world. I have been hearing about soaring fuel prices in different parts of the world. Has it affected you guys and riding.

17 minutes ago, Bender said:

It's gone up but not to the point of crippling the country, it has put the price of just about everything else up too. 

Yup, before the shortage, petrol did go up in record high levels here too and that raised everything......except the monthly pay checks! Hopefully the world calms down and everything goes back to normal.

Edited by shammi
  • Like 1