Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone I have a question,Can I get temp insurance to do my mod2 on my own bike.

The bike can be taken to the test centre on a trailer fully taxed and hopefully insured.

Just need to find a company that will insure me for that Day.

Any help massively appreciated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There's a few threads about this if you have a rummage 👍... the short answer is its a lot easier to do on centres bike. is there a specific reason you don't wanna do it on theirs? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Blackholesun said:

Id imagine it's the cost as it'll probably be over £200 just for the days hire at a school 

yeah but finding insurance is probably not gonna be far off that 😬

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Welcome to The Motorbike Forum.

    Sign in or register an account to join in.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Please Sign In or Sign Up