MFN - Nottingham. Organise your meetup here!!

:)

Didn't make it after all - Mrs S had a steak dinner ready when i got home and I could barely walk after noshing all of those comestibles!

Anyhoo, onwards and upwards!!

Next Wednesday (the whatever the hell it is of June) I will be at MFN, at last, at long bloody last!

Anyone attending . . .see you there. look in contacts for me mobile number!

ok so for fear of sounding like i am talking to myself lol i am going to be at mfn tonigh with shifty, taking him so he can loose his mfn verginity :D

Well, given that I can't make it to MFN tonight, and looking at the weather forecast, I reckon that me and my born-again biker babe (Mrs S) will be at MFN on Wednesday evening!

Have a look for Korbens post about CMC that night mate, I am trying to convince willow to go!

Rid it of what? ;)

Sorry always extract the urine outta typos!

Me and Mrs will be there somewhere, on black Bandit Streetfighter. Her lid's black wi' dragonflies on it :shock:

Rid it of the demons that possess it :angel12:

// :oops: I'm usually pretty good at typing, so enjoy it, it won't happen often :P

Sorry fellas cant make it tonight, got some other stuff to sort, still at least I get a good ride home from work.

Catch ya all soon

i'll hopefully be there

depends on if the rents choose tonight to come colect some stuff from my house :evil: bet they do

edited, i was right so have told them to get stuff tomorrow, i going out :D see ya there

Well, we made it there and after Stevie had said he'd call/text me when he got there I went and left my mowblee at home . . . d'oh!

So we missed anyone and everyone there.

Double d'oh!

Upside is that I bumped into my old next door neighbour (he pulled up next to us as we were parking up) and then my cousin and his Mrs on the way home.

Nice night although it did get a bit chilly once the sun buggered off.

Next installment will be me and stepson No2 next Wednesday, weather permitting!

Well, we made it there and after Stevie had said he'd call/text me when he got there I went and left my mowblee at home . . . d'oh!

So we missed anyone and everyone there.

Double d'oh!

Upside is that I bumped into my old next door neighbour (he pulled up next to us as we were parking up) and then my cousin and his Mrs on the way home.

Nice night although it did get a bit chilly once the sun buggered off.

Next installment will be me and stepson No2 next Wednesday, weather permitting!

you gonna take your mobly next time?

well, I was there keeping an eye out for the "black helmet with the dragonflies", but have you any idea how many black helmets there are there :?

I parked the RSV4 up, had a drink, had a burger, had a chat, then buggered off as soon as the sun disappeared.

should hopefully be down there 2moz as i havent been before. a guy i work with kept promsing he'd come with down with me but he unfortunatly rode his moped straight into a car :lol:

is it bad i think thats funny?