MFN - Nottingham. Organise your meetup here!!

Guest philgale

well the sun is shining, going out on the bike in the next half hour got some stuff to sort out so will see anyone who goes later on

wont be online till tomorrow now i think, number in contracts if you need it :thumb:

Good night!!

Fair few there tonight. Phil Gale, Phil Gales brother (Gonna have to remember his username), Akey, Willow, Bex, QB, Sheepy, Sheepy missus, and myself.

I think it's safe to say we have all lost 3 - 4lb in sweat tonight!!! :shock: :shock:

Guest philgale

you and me both steve, was in my 1 piece for 12 hours by the time i got home :roll:

gonna have a cold shower then off to bed, to be honest i cant even remember mikes user name, think its drmike tho :lol:

anyway, roll on the next time

Hokay, so it's Wednesday, the sun is sort of shining, and the prospect of MFN being worthwhile is looming large on the horizon!

Weather permitting (and so far it looks promising) I'll be there with Jason (Sheep_onna_ped) for to munch on MFN's famous Ratburgers and the imbibing of mucho cupsa tea.

Anyone else fancying chancing their relative dryness this evening?

i gonna be there, yet again in car with mates, :) will be there most of the evening so look out for me and lots of tall people lol, for once i'll be the shortest :D

(kinda know what vicki feels like now)

• 2 months later...