Poole Ladies Rideout

Guest Girl Rider

Fancy a ride out with other women? - the meet is open to any female who rides a bike over 125cc

We are not a club or organization, just a few female bike enthusiasts.

Meeting place is Baiter Park carpark, just off Labrador Drive, Poole

(about 5 minutes from Poole Quay).

We will be meeting at 6:30pm every Thursday evening throughout the summer as long as its not raining! (starting June 18th 2009); we will be there until

6:45 - 7pm then will be leaving!

As we all have home lives, jobs etc we will just be going for a couple of hours.

So pop down for a ride or just come and say Hi - we hope to see you there

Hiya.. i have deleted the other 3 duplicate posts, if you just choose the area the meet is in and stick it in there, that is more than enough.

Also, if you introduce yourself in newbies, theres more chance that members will actually come out and ride with you.

Welcome :)

Can i ask why its ladies only?

Most of the men on here are brilliant to ride with, whoever you are and whatever you ride. They dont even mind if you go ahead as long as you wait for them at the next junction :wink:

Can i ask why its ladies only?

Most of the men on here are brilliant to ride with, whoever you are and whatever you ride. They dont even mind if you go ahead as long as you wait for them at the next junction :wink:

I don't doubt any of that for a second, infact I ride with a brilliant group of guys every weekend, I'm just intrigued to see where all the other female riders in the UK are? Bike night on Poole Quay manages to produce about 5 female riders (not including pillions) out of about 3000 bikes! So, where are all the girls? I know they are out their somewhere?!?

Was a great turn out last Tuesday because of the weather....

Yr right... don't normally see a lot of ladies riding but last week was the exception.. appeared to be quite a few about.

Hi by the way and maybe catch up with you down there... get there most Tuesdays