willingham woods weds 22 nd

oh b*gg*r - just seen this and I was at Kev's and on my way home then ..... I may have passed you going the other way???

#

ahhh well hope it didn't rain on you :D

just a bit of light drizzel

Keep hearing about this Willingham Woods place..im gonna have to go take a look soon cos curiosity is gettin the better of me lol.. :)

Its ok on a Saturday afternoon for an hour or so, or on a Wednesday night if the weathers good, if you do decide to visit, be wary as its heavily policed at times.

You would think that the police would have better things to do..like tackle serious crime..but hey when theres money to be made handing out tickets to bikers for trivial offences then you will always find Mr smiley plod..shudnt they be out arresting people for dropping litter because mess and litter is the last thing that Mr robber,rapist,thug and violent drunk want to see on their streets as they go about their unsavoury business free from harassment from the local plod in case it breaches their "human rights"..

sadly though the police tend to hang around the bike meeting places when they are on

so i go the opposite way for a damn good blast then to the meeting places at the legal limit :angel12: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sadly though the police tend to hang around the bike meeting places when they are on

so i go the opposite way for a damn good blast then to the meeting places at the legal limit :angel12: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:stupid: ......... :lol: