Show Us Yours - Pictures only..

Admin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I get Classic Insurance on this

IMAG0212.jpg

Cracking bike but I wouldn't go flashing your reg plate online. Some forums are scanned by robots so interesting images sometimes get posted on the wider net. A few pictures of my ER5 were on Bing for a while but the server they were on is now permanently down so they have gone. Like this http://i.imgur.com/FJXWQdH.png

Edited by fastbob

I get Classic Insurance on this

IMAG0212.jpg

Cracking bike but I wouldn't go flashing your reg plate online. Some forums are scanned by robots so interesting images sometimes get posted on the wider net. A few pictures of my ER5 were on Bing for a while but the server they were on is now permanently down so they have gone.

Didnt notice that

Cheers

My lovely new ER6f. I have such a long shopping list of bike bits I want now lol

Nice Clean Bike

Heated Grips make a big difference this time of year

And good for you for flying the flag for the lady bikers :thumb:

I bloody love my heated grips. Life saver they are.

Yeah they are definitely on my shopping list. Need some decent socks as well lol. I've got loads of tabs open on my phone for things to buy I never even knew existed a few months go 😂

My first big bike - Suzuki GSX750F - was nervous at first getting on - that quickly subsided when I started riding, great bike so far!

Edit: Sticker on front of bike has been removed - that wasn’t mines lol.

4485E853-B76D-4C8D-8023-A422D8C401BA.thumb.jpeg.33f4a9301b346747ca8f43122d53dfab.jpeg

Edited by JackDM

GSF 1200S Bandit 2004 53000 miles, just after it's overhaul. Should post the full refurb in the other section.

36555795263_1f40c8306b_k.jpg

Winter Bike and fuel saver 1999 Suzuki GS125 bought as a bitsa and done me proud for the last 5 years now.

38014045464_42720cf7a3_k.jpg

My 1980 Z500 78000 miles and needing an overhaul soon

37843230635_b764f86796_b.jpg

38013748264_b0aa926dd0_b.jpg

just remembered to take my camera fot this run in 2015 to record this milestone going past Thirsk

38731004441_fa90e1f114_b.jpg

Rob