Cadwell Park Novice Day 4th March

chris128

I think its safe to say I have got the track day bug... I noticed that No Limits dont have any more track days at cadwell now until mid march.. and I cant wait that long! So I found this one on the 4th of March (Thursday) which is put on by the guys that actually run cadwell, MotorSportVision - http://www.clubmsv.com/bike-home/event- ... ductid=311

Its a Novice Only day but all that means is that you cant have done more than 3 track days before - lucky for me I have done 3 exactly :) Having said that, I went to a Novice Only day for my first track day back in January and there were a few guys there that were clearly not novices at all and must have done way more than 3 track days.

Should find out tomorrow if I can get the time off work and if so then I'll book it tomorrow night, if anyone else thinks they might go then post here and we can meet up on the day :D

Guest philgale
12th is already booked in novice but I'm gonna put myself down for inters for the 13th and see how I get on :)

sweet, see you there....you gonna camp over and have a few beers? iv got a tent you can borrow if you cant get one to the track. you will need to sort a sleeping bag tho...

see if you can change the novice to inters, just tell them you were at cadwell the other day and felt novice was too slow :twisted: if there is space they will move you...

Well I'll see, I might want to be in novice for the first day I dunno. I know in inters I'm gonna be one of the slowest lol I think if its dry I might stand a little bit of a better chance cos I didnt dare try to keep up with anyone with wet tyres on at the track yesterday when i've just got bog standard road tyres on. If I get to go to this track day on 4th March then I'll see what I feel like after that and decide if I wanna move to inters for the 12th then (if there are any spaces left in inters by then anyway).

As for camping over, I'll stick around for a couple of hours after the track sessions but I think I'll head home for a decent night's sleep and then come back in the morning. Thanks for the tent offer anyway though