7oct. Hunstanton

nman1

Anyone up for a ride out to Hunstanton on Sunday. I`ll start at Huntingdon but could meet up with peeps on the way or at Hunny itselfe. You know me by now, look out for the stickers. :)

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z30/nman1_photo/stickers3.jpg

Yo Roy, did know about the race but thought as weather possibly getting worse we should make best of it and ride when we can. What time can you get over to Brampton or where ever. I usually go reasonably early, cup of tea, drool over some bikes, walk along the sea front, chat, sometimes bite to eat then home for kip on the settee.

Up to you about time.

Cheers

Neil

Well me mate got his new bike and i said i would ride out wid hin sat and sun, so what time do ya want to meet, and where would ya want to meet how bout racecourse slip road, assume ya go up a141, poss mate from leicester coming if weather ok, so where in hunstanton can we say to meet

Racecourse slip road sounds a good place to meet. On the mini roundabout. Is 10.00am too early ????????. The only place to meet up in Hunstanton is on the sea front. Can`t miss it as there should be loads of bikes there. Might see if a mate of mine and possibly me nephew will come along. Sounds like a bit of a convoy. What new bike has your mate got ?????

yes Neil a good day out..nice to meet you all eventually..have tried to post pictures but I keep getting told they are too big (not something I've ever suffered from before :shock: :shock: )...I have to find a way of reducing them.. :roll: