quick cbt question

ok I want to ride a 125 for a bit, can i do that on a cbt? and also i passed my test after 2001 does that mean i have to get another seperate license or can I just use my drivers license as my motorbike provisional? if you pass your cbt are you still classed as being a provisional rider?

This website has thrown me off with the cbt thing: http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring/Le ... DG_4022568

cbt is Compulsory Basic Training.

your full licence should have the motorcycle provisional entitlement on it

one you have completed a cbt, it lasts 2 years and you can ride up to a 125 on L plates (ie still a provsional rider)

HTH

Yell.com

Just try some googling for bike instructors in your area, or ask some friends. You'll have to pass a motorcycle theory even though you've got your car license mate, but only if you want to go on to get your full license. All you need for the CBT is the provisional entitlement.

Yes mate,

CBT lasts 2 years, in which time you can: Do your theory test, mod 1 and mod 2 test to get your full license. You need to have both your CBT and Theory certificate in date before you can take any practical modules.

The original link i provided should give all the information you need. If anything is still unclear i'll be happy to help.

ok what if i ride for the 2 years do i still have to do theory test?

No. As said above, you only need the theory test if you are going on to do full licence test.