Fully Textile Gloves

I want to spoil myself for christmas and buy a pair of race quality gloves with wrist protection. The current budget pair I own offers negligible protection and, after having a few minor offs, I want piece of mind. Thing is, being vegan I'm a "bit funny" about leather. I may just missing the obvious but I cannot find any quality, fully textile gloves. Those gloves usually listed under the textile tend to have kangaroo or some other bit of hide stitched on to the palms etc. I know leather has excellent abrasive qualities but with the advent of modern synthetic materials, I'd have thought alternatives exist.

Obviously fit comes into it but, is what I'm after even out there?

There was something about this in ride not so long ago. While it's easy enough to make boots out of lorica (something like that) because you can add extra layers with gloves it's a lot harder because you need feel, control and dexterity, which is where leather excels. For proper protection it would seem you don't have a lot of choice unless you want to sacrifice safety (I'd rather save my hands, that cow will already have been killed whether I buy the gloves or not)