Princess Pootle About Nov 18th

Guest justarider

True justarider would be a daft place to start from to go to ace, but not sure how far princess used to riding or for how long so maybe a brew and a butty, with a ride round oxford way and then plan summat for next years good weather, not met many of us southerners will get nman and see if he wants ride out as well

ive got no problems staying with princess,

althought it might be an idea that we all agree to ride either at a set limit, say for example 60, and take it at a gentle pace, so that princess can also get used to group riding as well as in traffic

Bloody hell I really feel like I'm gonna slow everyone down..........If I go on the back of someones bike then we'll all meet and get there at the same time????????? xxxxxxxxxx

dont think that you will slow anyone down, as most of these guys know, im basically to lazy to ride fast, so ive got no problems here, just as long as we can get someone who either know the route, or can pm me a basic route :D

you've not put your name down!!!! xxx

done bossyboots!

Hi, I'll do what ever you guys want xxxx

right thats the mid-ride entertainment sorted!

dont worry about slowing us down deary, it was hardly advertised as a record breaking distance run was it? if you wanna ride then ride, if you'd prefer to pilly there are plently of seats spare inc mine.

but dont feel pressured to not ride cause your slow. i only passed my test back in january & can well remember being new etc. i aint fast now, but having a hoooge bike hides that a bit.

Princess the point is for ya to ride ya bike, not be on back of somebody elses, going fast is irelavent, if ya ever ride with other peeps you should never ride to keep up, they should ride as quick as the slowest rider, that way every body gets there together and hopefully nobody gets lost.

Ride itself how about meet at Leighton Buzzard town square 10.30-11 then ride to ace on back roads for brew and butty and then a bimble back remember it dark a lot earlier now, yep i a wuss i know, but came off in dark many moons ago so dont do it unless ness

F4113n should be at ace about 12 - 2 ish prob, if we do this run that is, up to ya all what ya think

OK

Leighton Town square at 10.30ish------to Ace for Noonish ---then back up to Leighton

is the route I put OK or is there another way?????

This ain't a fast a furious scoot and I will bimble along last and P. can be somewhere in the middle so we can keep an eye on her--

---just a nice little ride around is all it is and a meetup

Looks like a good run out. Roy, are you nearer to Leighton than me, If so theres no point you coming out of your way to meet up with me. I could see you all down in the square. I`ll say yes at the moment but family things may have to change my mind.

Ah thanks guys! (I hate saying 'guys!') Thanks Roy I will do it!!!!

Hooli I am so not the mid ride entertainment........!(unless provoked...then it'll be mud wrestling 4 half an hour!)

Ok so we're meeting in L/B and taking it nice and steady to Ace's (which is famous I've just found out!) oooo it's dead exciting!!! xxxxx :yay:

the route doesnt look too bad, just need to find a way up there now, and also can we remember that princess's 125's fuel tank wont have the range that we do, so might be an idea to take a reasonable amount of stops