Princess Pootle About Nov 18th

Guest justarider

Trip from leighton buzzard to ace is easy dudes a5 to m1 jct 9 onto a5183 heading towards to st albans stay on a5183 to elstree back onto a5 to south circular follow signs for wembley, past wembley and ace on the left. take second signpost for park royal and then up slip road right and right 100 yards in front of ya to the left.

Thank u millions! I know Hooli will groan if I say this again....but tough!

The reason I'm worried about holding you all up is coz............

1. It's only a 125

2. I'm so so new

3. It's a brand spanking new bike and hasn't been run in yet so won't reach it's full potential (55 if I'm lucky!)

But...if u all say it's ok then cool I'll ride like the wind and we'll have a fabulous time!!!

Not long to go now!!! :yay:

xxxxxx

dunno about the rest missus but i only started riding in january so can well remember worrying about the same things. we know whats it like etc etc

besides if ya too slow i can put me foot in ya back & shove ya down the road? :raspberry:

Trip from leighton buzzard to ace is easy dudes a5 to m1 jct 9 onto a5183 heading towards to st albans stay on a5183 to elstree back onto a5 to south circular follow signs for wembley, past wembley and ace on the left. take second signpost for park royal and then up slip road right and right 100 yards in front of ya to the left.

just as long as no one decide to use the M1, as we cant go on it with princess, as its kinda stupid and illegal, but i think that this will be a good laugh :D

aaaaaah Hooli thats the nicest you've been to me EVER!!!!! gotta go now coz i am dead dead drunk on beer and wine..............love you all milions oooooooooooooooo yeah baby!!!!!!!! ok as i say I am drunk, quite back soon xxxxxx :yay:

Edited by princess125

aaaaaah Hooli thats the nicest you've been to me EVER!!!!! gotta go now coz i am dead dead drunk on beer and wine..............love you all milions especially Jase who has the sexiest arms in history!!!!! oooooooooooooooo yeah baby!!!!!!!! ok as i say I am drunk, quite back soon xxxxxx :yay:

Starting to think i may be busy on the 18th now :/