Rideout Sunday 27th March

Hey guys and & girls

Who's up for a ride out sunday afternoon in the Leicestershire area??

I've got a meeting to sign a contract for a house at 1130 but after that I'm free all day and the weather forecast from met office is dry with sunny spells, 9 degree Celsius.

Post a message here or text me (number in contacts section)

Honestly don't mind mate.. Whatever suits really. 14:30 might be better for me anyway actually as im going to be quite busy in the morning.. Im quite easy Decor, if you fancy a quick blast or a longer one im up for either. :cheers:

Hello mate, been talked into making a showing at the bike meet at Rutland. If your still heading out at 14:30, drop us a text and I will try meet up with you from there.. Number is in the contacts section pal

Had a seriously crap week and I've just knocked my left wing mirror off while taking the bike down the side of the house and to top it all off I'm developing man flu...great

So doubt I'll make it tomorrow, sorry.