squeeky shock

Guest Numbers

whilst sorting out my stupid chain again today which has now decided to tighten itself to the point where it could of have snapped iv found my bike squeeking when i move it or put load on the shock and its annoying.

No i havent been making love to anyone on my bike or to the bike before any of you lot ask :D :D

oh chain tension is fine but that wouldnt anything to do with it can i spray some wd40 all over the shock ? i normally go over it with a rag and wd anyway maybe it needs soaking in wd ?

No i havent been making love to anyone on my bike or to the bike before any of you lot ask :D :D :

making love at 17......thats not what i called it at your age :mrgreen: and if it was that then i suspect it would be more of a complaint you'd hear rather than a squeek :up: :cheers:

No i havent been making love to anyone on my bike or to the bike before any of you lot ask :D :D :

making love at 17......thats not what i called it at your age :mrgreen: and if it was that then i suspect it would be more of a complaint you'd hear rather than a squeek :up: :cheers:

Hahaha so what would you call it :P

Hahaha so what would you call it :P

Breaking the seal :D

for god sake lol :D :mrgreen:

its not what id call it evreyday but its on the forum lol i have to watch my mouth or dan will tell me of :mrgreen:

and kersh i think i know what u call it :D

Just in case anyone's still interested....

WD40 certainly won't hurt, and could well cure your problem with the shock.

Don't use it on your chain though

It may be the shock linkages, just whack a bit of grease on them. If you use WD-40 watch where you spray it because it may remove the grease you have in the linkages if you get it on them